Gauguin: His Life & Works in 500 Images: An Illustrated Exploration Of The Artist, His Life And Context, With A Gallery Of 300 Of His Finest Paintings

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Gauguin: His Life & Works in 500 Images: An Illustrated Exploration Of The Artist, His Life And Context, With A Gallery Of 300 Of His Finest Paintings Details

An expert account of the post-Impressionist artist, Paul Gaughin, who defied convention to pursue his art in the South Seas; stunning illustrated throughout.

Reviews

Very beautiful book, I enjoyed seeing many of his paintings that I have never seen prior to buying this book. I also really liked the lay out of the book, I have over 400 hundred art books and this one is very special, I plan to buy more books written by Susie Hodge as her book gave just enough information and was just perfect for me as I do a great amount of reading. Thank you for this lovely book, art lovers wont go wrong buying this book.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel